Swinging on our porch swing,
listening to Addie Grace answer a multitude of questions from me...
her favorite food is cheese and bread,
she wants to have 5 children when she grows up and
live in the big 2 story blue house across the street from us,
her favorite color is pink.
I asked Addie Grace one last question,
What would you like to be when you grow up?
Without skipping a beat, she answered with much excitement,
"A mermaid!!"
She lives in her own storybook,
with mermaids and princesses
babies and tea parties
and many happily ever afters.
At 3, her whole life is a fairy tale!
Today is first Friday,
which means its time for my
photography blog circle...yay!
Make sure you click HERE
and visit my friend Hannah and see
her interpretation of
Storybook!









4 comments:
Can I just say that I gasped and let out a mini shriek when I saw this?
You are so talented. Love it.
LOVE! So sweet, the boat, the mermaid, the sky:) Happy Weekend.
Tiffany
That boat!! Coolest little thing ever! Great shot.
I love her life! what wonderful dreams and aspirations she has.
Post a Comment