I was invited to join a small group of talented photographers
in a once-a-month themed
blog circle.
This month the theme is bloom,
which is awesome since everything is in bloom here these days.
These are not the pictures I wanted to post,
but since the weather would not cooperate this week
for a shoot,
this is all I had to share.
These are not the pictures I wanted to post,
but since the weather would not cooperate this week
for a shoot,
this is all I had to share.
But go and check out Elisa at
http://www.elisalou.com/blog/
She's pretty incredible
and I'm feeling waaaayyyy out of my league!
http://www.elisalou.com/blog/
She's pretty incredible
and I'm feeling waaaayyyy out of my league!
A little back story on these pictures...
as we're unpacking {still} from our move
I keep coming across picture after picture of Crista as a baby
that we had framed.
I mean, lots of pictures.
Addie Grace keeps asking me where her pictures are
and, ashamed, I have to tell her I don't have any of her printed.
Darn that second child syndrome!
So I asked if she wanted to do a quick shoot in the yard
so I could get a few of her up on the walls too.
She was enthusiastic about the shoot
and afterwards,
after going back into the house she says,
"Well, where are they?"
I answer, "Where are what?"
"My pictures. Put them up now!! I'm ready to see me."
Poor kid.
I don't think I'll ever get that Mother-Of-The-Year Award.










3 comments:
Poor Addie Grace, she's so mistreated! ;)
To be honest, I have WAY more pictures of Dmitry on the walls than I do Sophia. Which is funny, since everyone seems to think I only take pictures of Sophia :)
I love your bloom shots, sorry about the rain. I think each of us ended up having crazy weeks!
I so miss the azaleas from my time Down South! I can't believe how much she is grown...just beautiful.
Tiffany
This post made me giggle for the reason that poor Nolan doesn't have a framed photo either. I have *one* of Kensley up - time to start printing at our house too!!!
Post a Comment