4.24.2013

Mud Pies

The weather has been glorious lately.
And Addie Grace and I have been taking advantage
of the warm weather
by playing in the yard all day.
I've been working hard on the yard,
trimming, weeding, cutting, and cleaning.
Getting the outside ready for the lazy summer days ahead of us.
Addie Grace has been expanding her imagination these days.
While Mama works,
she plays.
On this day she wanted a kitchen.
So I found 3 cinder blocks
and made her a mud pie kitchen.
She went right to work
cooking her tired Mama some soup.
She played for over an hour
and was covered in dirt to prove it.







 
I just love watching her imagination at work!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sweet..the last shot says it all!

Tiffany

Hannah said...

I love her sweet little MudPie kitchen :) I love when the kids get outside and get dirty! Her smile says she had a good day ~