A couple of weeks ago
we had a rainy Sunday.
After church each week
we have a mandatory
Sunday Siesta.
Addie Grace, Jake and I usually nap,
and Crista has rest time.
The rule is
she has to stay in her room and play quietly or read.
Sometimes I allow her to watch a movie.
But its a carved out time of rest
on the very busiest day of the week for us.
After rest time,
we usually ride bikes to the church park and play
while Dad prepares for youth group.
On this particular Sunday,
it rained and was a tad cooler
so our normal plans were foiled.
The girls decided to play under the carport instead,
riding scooters and playing with sidewallk chalk.
After getting {slightly} wet,
I brought out towels and hot chocolate.
The weather didn't cooperate that day,
but we still managed to grin and laugh
a lot!
And Crista couldn't resist
dancing in the rain.














1 comment:
lazy Sundays are awesome! I love the sass AG is showing, she cracks me up :)
Post a Comment