Yesterday was big for Addie Grace.
Huge, in fact.
Addie, with great determination,
decided I was not pushing her high enough on the swing.
So I told her if she wanted to go higher,
she would have to pump her legs.
So she did.
And just like that,
she can swing herself...
at age 3 years 4 months...
and just as high as she wants to.
And she does enjoy scaring her Mama
{and grandma, for that fact}
with her high swinging.
*Random*
This is Addie Grace's
"Don't smile" face...
And her
"Crazy" face.
And don't think your computer is broke.
She really is this dirty.
My prissy little princess
got dirty.
And liked it.
We spent the better part of the day yesterday outside
enjoying our backyard.
When she needed a break from swinging,
she played
Mud Kitchen.
A new favorite game of hers.
My little ray of sunshine,
my firecracker,
my heart!
We're so very proud of her!















2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love her :) Her crazy face and dirty legs are killing me. I just love it. She is getting way to big, way too fast.
She is getting so big! Tell Addie that she needs to come teach Sophie how to pump her legs... my cautious little girl refuses to learn to pump her own swing!
Post a Comment