10.21.2012

Family Freeman Farms

We went with the church to an old family farm
and had the best time!
We went last year and Crista remembered it well
and was so excited to get the chance to go back.
It was even more exciting because her BFF, Gracie was going
to meet us there.
Here are the bigs and littles.
jk
Crista and Gracie
(we LOVE Gracie!)
The farms have lots of fun activities for the kids to enjoy.
They loved playing in the corn crib and burying each other.


One of the activities Crista was looking forward to the most
was the
zipline.
She was brave last year and tried it...
and loved it!
So it was on her list to do this year.
But this year,
she got a little braver
and went down
without hands!
 
The whole afternoon was spent enjoying the mild weather,
spending time with friends
and just being a carefree kid!




 
Each year I plan on taking this pic just to chart their growth.
I couldn't believe how much they'd grown since last year!


2 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

That looks like a really fun place! Even a zip line! with no hands! I love it!
Glad I'm not the only one behind on here. Going to try and maybe get better.........

Hannah said...

I love these shots. Look at Crista and her no fear flying. She is awesome!

I'm so bummed we didn't get to meet up over the holidays! Maybe this summer. Love ya!