Happy Candy Day!!
This year Halloween was extra fun.
Probably because both girls
understand the purpose of the night...
the candy!
Crista decided 3 days ago she wanted to be a cowgirl,
which is very unlike her normal
plan-a-year-ahead-for-everything personality.
{And yes, she already knows what she wants to be for next Halloween!}
Addie Grace told me months ago she wanted to be Biscuit for Halloween.
I searched everywhere for a Biscuit costume
and they just don't make one.
I was in a consignment shop a couple of weeks ago
and came across this puppy dog outfit.
Not exactly Biscuit
but pretty close.
I rushed home to show her and
she hated it.
Like screamed when I put it on her,
refusing to put the ears on at all.
Hated it.
I told her
No costume, no candy.
So she did put it on
and kept the ears on for all of 5 seconds,
just long enough for me to snap a quick picture.
We headed to our church for the annual
Trunk or Treat.
The girls quickly found their friends Gracie and Lilee
They all had a ball
and the girls came home loaded down with goodies.
We had a great Halloween
and ended up with no tricks,
but LOTS of treats!













4 comments:
Fun!!! I LOVE it! Addie wanted to be a biscuit! How original is that??? LOL :)
Looking good, girlies!
Looks like you all had great fun! Sweet girls!!
They are so cute! Biscuit is the cutest puppy in town :) Addie cracks me up with her stubborn streak!
Crista has a halloween planning partner. Sophia plans out her costumes several years in advance. We are just now dressing up as Pocahontas...she put is on the list back when we went to Disney World...that was like two or three years ago. Crazy Type A little girls :)
Post a Comment