10.26.2012

County Fair Time


Its Fair Time!!
Crista looks forward to the fair all year,
looking for those big banners that advertise it on the side of the roads.
It always brings such excitement!
 
 

This year Crista found out that she was in an awkward stage.
She was too little for the big rides
and too big for the little rides.
So, in true Crista fashion,
because she is such an incredible big sister,
she decided to use her tickets to ride whatever
ride Addie Grace wanted to,
since Addie was too scared to ride any by herself.
She held Addie's hand when needed and
oh, the laughter between those two!
Even though Crista had very few rides for her,
she still enjoyed being with Addie Grace,
and was so graceful about it all.
She kept that beautiful smile on her face all night!
 






And in true Addie form,
she's {trying} to steal the show!

 We had such a fun family night!
I just love my little family!!

2 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I immediatley looked at the date this was written, fair time? how crazy, I'm waiting for the snow to slow down so I can go shovel us out. I never really thought about the fair being in anything but fall. Looks like fun, and so glad Crista is such a wonderful sister, that is so awesome!

Hannah said...

That first shot is killing me with it's awesomeness!

6 is proving to be an awkward age in some ways here. Too big for so many things...to small for so much more.

Glad you had a great time and love that you are posting more!