This week Crista was on Fall Break.
They got a whole week and a day off
and it was perfect timing.
The weather has turned cooler,
just perfect for a little camping getaway
over at Da's pond house.
The girls had a blast running, playing & getting plenty dirty.
We also fished and roasted hot dogs & made s'mores.
It was such a relaxing time that I hated
to return to reality
with so much waiting for us when we returned.
This post is a little picture heavy.
But I didn't think anyone would mind :-)
Crista has proven to be quite the little fisher.
She caught the first fish of the day,
the most fish of the day,
and the biggest fish of the day!
Addie Grace did better with fishing
than the last time.
She even caught her first fish that day!
Although Addie was so disgusted
that the fish in the bucket
had the nerve to
splash her!
So she moved her seat
out of the splash zone.
And she was happy again!
I love this picture.
I love the girls with those big smiles on their faces.
Completely carefree!
We had a perfect overnight trip
and the girls are already talking about
our next overnight stay.
Hopefully next time we can stay a little longer!





























1 comment:
I can't believe how much the girls look like they have grown and changed. Looks like a wonderful time. Love ya all!
Post a Comment