10.26.2012

Halloween Party!

If there is one thing I love doing
its helping in Crista's class at school.
Whether its helping students with their sight words,
reading books to them
or helping with their school parties.
I love it all and feel so fortunate that I get to be so involved!
Crista's class had a wonderful Halloween party
and I might add that this was the most organized
and quiet
party I've ever experienced.
There were stations set up for the kids
and they all seemed to love going from table to table
doing the little activities.
Of course there was great food too!
And they ended the party watching The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown movie.
You can tell everyone had a great afternoon by
all the smiles in the pictures!
 
 
 


 Crista's teacher, Mrs Bell

 






2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love that you are catching up! It looks like such a fun party :)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

See now I know you are talking about October. What a fun party, I like organized. It's really fabulous that you have such a wonderful school right by you, we don't so the home-link program is whats best for us.