I'm trying to play catch-up and have to go all the way back to
November to do so!
I don't want to forget these great moments we had with
the kids so even though its super late,
I'm determined to back-blog everything I've missed.
In a few days I'll put these next few posts in order
but here they are for now!
After taking Addie Grace with out toddler group from church
to the Old Freeman Farm,
(read that post HERE)
I knew I wanted to take the whole family back again.
It was really that fun!
The day was one of the coolest we'd had so far
so the girls are all snuggled up in their
fleece lined jeans and sweaters.
Here are just a few pics from the day!
The cotton wagon was a big hit with the kids,
young and old :-)
There was lots of running, jumping and hiding
around the hay bales.
Crista perfected her cannon ball that day.
Crista perfected her cannon ball that day.
There were lots of goats and farm animals
and the girls loved watching them.
Addie Grace couldn't wait to get on the tractor ride.
She squealed with excitement
and thought she was such a big girl riding with Sissy.
I think she rode that thing 2 or 3 times that day!
This tube slide was freakishly fast.
And my bum reminds me of that still...3 months later.
And my bum reminds me of that still...3 months later.
The highlight of Crista's afternoon was the zipline.
She couldn't wait to go one it
and wanted to do it again after her ride was over!
And poor Addie Grace was so upset
she couldn't ride the zipline like Crista.
She was saying, "I ride, I ride!"
Over and over and over again.
You can tell they were thrilled to see how tall they were
:-)
So that was day at the Old Freeman Family Farm.
Not quite the same as the orchard in Indiana
{which we miss terribly},
but we sure did have fun!



















2 comments:
Yay! I love when you catch up. :) I MISS you guys SO much! With every shot I was thinking...that one is my favorite...then I'd see the next one and think the same thing all over again!
I AM hoping we get to vacation near you again. It just depends on how much $$ we sink into paying down debt and the house this year. Keep your fingers crossed!
I love, love this post AND I LOVE your pics!
Post a Comment