2.12.2012

Its Catch-up Time, again!!

So once again, I get the Bad Blogger Award!!
Here's a little update on each girl and what they're up to these days.
I'm hoping to get back in the habit of blogging,
I really do miss it!!

Crista:
Still loves Kindergarten and is doing quite well,
counts to 100 (second kid in her class to do so!),
reading beginner books and even a verse from the Bible,
and writing any word she can think of, phonetically.
taking art lessons...and loving it,
still adores Belle...although we've found out recently "Belle" is really a "Bill",
best-ever big sister.  Seriously, she's the greatest!
Constantly doodling in one of her many notebooks,
totally into the Littlest Pet Shop, 
loves playing outside and getting filthy dirty,
collects rocks,
enjoys vegging out on the couch, watching a show,
loves playing Uno,
sings really well for a 5 year old...on key even,
loves to read, currently Stuart Little,
and growing up way too fast for this Mama!





Addie Grace:
Thinks she can do anything Crista can do,
gave up her Paci,
initiated potty training, and is doing very well!
loves applesauce, baby dolls, and swinging,
jumps with two feet off the ground,
counts to 14,
uses complete sentences,
loves to be center of attention,
absolutely adores Crista,
loves to read, Biscuit books in particular,
will not watch tv, not even a little,
is very animated...and keeps us all laughing with her cute facial expressions,
can recite The Lord's Prayer, Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, the meal-time prayer and the Johnny Appleseed song/prayer,
loves to dance in the kitchen
always singing,
was caught trying to climb out of her crib,
gives the best kisses,
and growing up way too fast for this Mama!





I love these two sweet girls
and I love watching their bond grow stronger each day!
They really are the best of friends.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awww, so sweet! I think as parents that's what we wish for our children... for them to best friends and get along!
Thanks for the update. Your girls are adorable!

Kimberly said...

Thank you for the update. I miss your weekly updates. Miss those two little princesses. Hugs and kisses!!!!

mamaw and papaw said...

Thanks so much! Keep them coming!! Love to see those precious lambs!!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

YAY! catch up, we miss you!
I love having two, its so awesome.
Yes we've done the littlest pet shop as well and the LPS Teensies, we have so much little tiny stuff its crazy.
They are growing up so fast, and its very common to thinkyour cat is one thing and find out its another, we just had it happen again, but luckily getting them snipped is cheaper then a spay so thats good.

Hannah said...

yay!!! I'm so excited to see new pictures. Both girls are as brilliant as they are beautiful...just like mama :)