
It's week 7!! And the theme is Black & White. This one was hard for me because with few exceptions, I don't care for B&W pictures. I like vibrant colors! But make sure you check out I ♥ faces to see some outstanding B&W shots...they really know what they're doing over there! And if you've been thinking of joining in on the fun, now's the time!
About my choice for this week, I know its not the most technically perfect photo, but I was practicing in Manual mode and got this shot. The SOOC (straight out of camera) photo was pretty bad but with the magic of photoshop and a little cropping, I think it turned out OK.








28 comments:
What a beautiful lil girl. :)
She has beautiful brown eyes. Love the texture you added to the photo.
Great photo - love those big eyes!
Great PHOTO!!!! She is so cute. Also love the previous post!!!
Time sure flies doesn't it.
Marsha
oh wow! Beautiful picture, her eyes are breathtaking!
What a beautiful photo. I love how you left it so bright right at the eyes!
Love the lighting coming from the right, and the texture of that background, and those gorgeous eyes. This is one of my faves this week so far!
oh wow! This is beautiful. You did a wonderful job with the black and white. :)
Nice picture!
I think it's a beautiful photo!! I can't imagine what you thought was wrong with it SOOC... You must be a much better photographer than I!
Have a great week and thanks for visiting the Bendy and welcoming me to the group! Your daughter is so cute! :)
I like this pic! You did a great shop "fixing it up". I really need to get photoshop (if it wasn't so darn expensive!).
That is a great picture and a sweet little face!
Wow. I love that. So pretty. Like always!
She is just too sweet! I really like the expression on her face.
gorgeous!
Beautiful! I love her eyes! You captured your shot on a perfect background! Great job!
She is so pretty. I love how soft and natural this photo is.
thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment...i've been wanting more traffic for a while and it inspires me to post more...on that note crista is absolutely gorgeous and what mesmorizing eyes! blessings...
She's beautiful! Picture perfect.
What a princess!! Great photo! Thanks for stopping by! You are welcome anytime!!
Wow, your photo is a stunner, and the girl is a true beauty!
What a beauty!
Absolutley gorgeous!!
Awesome picture!!
Big, beautiful eyes! Great shot!
Great photo. She reminds me of one of the twins on Jon and Kate plus 8. Either Maddy or Cara. Super cute!
The picture turned out more than okay! Looking at how you edited, you honestly can't tell that it had any problems. She look adorable...beautiful, expressive eyes. I also like the glow behind her head and the background. Very classy looking!
Simply beautiful!!!
Post a Comment