FFF-Fake Out!
While trying to learn to shoot in manual mode, I decided to do an impromptu photo shoot with Crista. But after these first two shots, I wasn't sure if I was going to have any luck with my model...

But then it happened...the "Fake Out"! Crista was a wonderful model, making her Mama proud! Now if I could only get my photos to turn out a perfect as my model. Sigh.






Why don't you just hop on over to Sarah's blog to see other interpretations of "fake out". Have a fabulous Friday!








14 comments:
What a beautiful daughter you have! I am looking for a new camera...can I ask you what kind you have? It takes great photos and what a great subject to take pictures of!!!
What gorgeous pictures as always. Not only is your daughter very beautiful...your daughter has a very talented Mommy!
Have a great weekend!
Wow-Crista is a doll!! She has the most beautiful smile-her whole face lights up!
I enjoyed looking over your blog-you are a wonderful photographer!!
Oh those are so fun!! She is adorable!!!
I love the pics! Crista is so beautiful.
Those are great! I really need to learn how to use the manual functions on my camera. You did a wonderful job. :)
Melinda... Crista cannot go wrong with a fake smile or not! I have loved watching your photos evolve and your sweet girl grow even more beautiful!
Crista is gorgeous! Such a cute smile, and a real littleposer!
Adorable girl...
Love the pictures..
she is a true model...abby goofs around to much to care! lol
Beautiful!
hugs,Leslie
She is such a cutie!!!!!
She is too beautiful! Love it!!!
Gorgeous pics!!
You're doing a wonderful job! I don't notice blur in most of your shots. Her eyes are quite sharp. Nice catchlights. Are these all SOOC or did you do any processing to them?
And remember this when you get frustrated: The camera is a tool used by someone with a vision in mind. It's not the camera that takes great photos. It's the person behind it! ;)
Post a Comment