2.04.2009


Its week 4 in the photography contest and this week's theme is "The Eyes Have It". Now I know there's a lot of you who are partial to baby blue eyes... but I happen to ♥ Crista's dark chocolate brown eyes!



Make sure to stop by here to see more beautiful eyes and to join the fun!




4 comments:

Melinda said...

Her big brown eyes are gorgeous! Great photo!

Marsha said...

I am partial to Big brown eyes too!! So pretty!!
Marsha

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

love those big brown eyes you have a buety there.

my huibby and I are going on 14 years and still love on each other as well.come stop buy and say hi. become a follower

Jennifer Bowen said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog, Melinda! And yes, big brown eyes are to die for. Your daughter is gorgeous...love, love, love her expression. Beautiful entry!