2.12.2009

FFF-Love



This week's theme is LOVE and I'm going to start your weekend off with story that illustrates just one of the many reasons why I LOVE my sweet Valentine...This is what I overheard Crista saying just this week...




God is great. God is good. Let me thank Him for my Mommy. Amen.



Oh. My. Goodness. Could there be a sweeter child? How I LOVE this child of mine!!








If you want to see more LOVE pictures, make sure to go here and see Sarah!

14 comments:

Leslie said...

awwwwwwwwwww I LOVE these photos!! and what a sweet prayer!

hugs,Lelsie

Marci said...

The pics are absolutely so cute!!! I hop eyou have a great Valentines...

Love, Marci

Rena said...

What a precious smile!
Happy Valentines Day.

Will and Aileen said...

How adorable is she??? Love her prayer too. Makes your heart melt, doesn't it?

Molly said...

Hey!! First of all, your daughter is adorable! :) Secondly, thanks so much for the offer to help on my heading. That would be great! :) When I uploaded it onto my blog, it was HUGE. It was so big that you had to scroll from side to side to see the whole thing.. any idea of why that happened??! Thanks!
Molly

vaneblu said...

adorable, happy valentines!!

Tracy said...

awwww, she is so cute, and such a special little prayer!

howie mama said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! It looks like you have a little model on your hands. She is beautiful and very photogenic!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Love the dress up pics! My girls would do that all the time if I let them!

Lilysmom said...

She is just so sweet! Very pretty little love

Life with Kaishon said...

She is just so adorable! I can not stand it.

aamayna said...

Great blog!!! You take amazing pictures (and you daughter is a beautiful subject)!! have a great weekend!

Marlene said...

So Precious, The prayer and photos! She is a cutie patootie!
Have a GREAT weekend!
Marlene

Jennifer Bowen said...

That is the best prayer I've heard. :) Your daughter is a sweetheart, and beautiful to boot. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Valentine's day!