This week we're learning about
Nominative Pronouns
in English.
One thing about homeschooling
that I love
is that I can be as creative as I want when teaching the material.
The girls and I love changing up the pace a bit
and doing different activities.
So yesterday, I told the girls to grab their walking shoes
and a camera
and meet me outside.
And so began our Nominative Pronoun Photowalk!
I told the girls
we were going to walk around town and
they had to take a picture of each
of the 6 Nominative Pronouns.
We've also learned Pronoun Order last week so I combined the two
into this lesson.
Here are Crista's Pictures:
"I"
1st Person Singular
"You"
2nd Person Singular
"He/she/it"
3rd Person Singular
"We"
1st Person Plural

"You"
2nd Person Plural
"They"
3rd Person Plural
Here are Addie's:
"I"
"You"
"He/she/it"

Addie chose not to do
"We"
She's definitely 3.
And a girl
:-)
"You"
"They"
Crista learns best by observing
and this was right up her ally.
She was able to understand Nominative Pronouns better
after our fun photowalk.
And you know I had my camera as well!
Here's my favorite pic from the day!
She's growing up so fast!!


















2 comments:
Seriously? You are the coolest mom ever! What a great idea! I might have to steal it ;)
What a great idea, plus it was fun and very unschool like. I love the Addie being 3, wow do I remember that age, hoping that boys are not like girls at 3.
Post a Comment