9.13.2013

Just Another Day In Paradise

Just a few snapshots of our fun day!
One of our favorite places to go
is to Da's Pondhouse.
And today was no different...
except today we went to work!
There were two trees that needed to come down
so Da and Jake got busy this morning
and made quick work of it.
 
 
 
 The girls also made quick work,
of making the fallen tree
into their personal playgrounds.



 
 
 

 
 
There's always time for ice cream at the pondhouse!


 
The girls and I enjoyed playing some soccer
while the boys finished up with the trees.

 
I know this one is blurry
but I love the determination in Addie Grace's face.
She's very athletic
even at 3 1/2.


 
 
I asked the girls to give me their best poses.
This is what I got...

 
Predestined to be sisters,
born over 3,000 miles apart
in two different countries.
The greatest of friends.


 Yep, just another day in paradise!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Love this!

God has blessed us :)