6.15.2009

Who Needs A Pool....


When you have a bucket?
Crista is like a fish...loves the water!
Isn't it fun to make your kid this happy?
I'd let her do almost anything
as long as she flashes me
that smile of hers!











8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like she's having LOTS of fun!! It's been so hot here and believe it or not too hot to go out during the day! Our temp is 100 today with the heat index od 104! Can't wait to get some rain to cool it off!

Leslie said...

sooo cute!

Leah and Maya said...

water is water they aren't picky where it is its just fun!!!!

Rhonda said...

How fun, cute with the bucket!!!

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Laurie said...

Your daughter is just BEAUTIFUL! I noticed what amazing pictures you have and then I saw the I ♥ Faces button! You are a Guate mama and a mammarazzi too! :) Isn't that your Crista in the Guatadopt calendar for April! I remember receiving that picture and thought what a wonderful picture and beautiful Chapina!

Hannah said...

I thought I had already commented on this...I must be losing my mind.

Love the pictures (as always!!) So cute!

Hope you had a great vacation and can not wait to see the pictures!

Drop me and note and we will get together soon :)

Terri said...

Too cute!