6.25.2009

Summer Lovin'...

or Lovin' Summer!





We just love the summer.
Wish it would stay ALL year!
Crista's become quite fearless in the pool
this summer.
I'm guessing we need to get her into
swim lessons
ASAP!













7 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

That looks like FUN! May we come over?

Leslie said...

swim lessons are a great idea! I love summer too!

Leah and Maya said...

LOVE THEM! now we know what you were standing on to take the picture of her and her daddy in the pool before. Wish we could get some nicer less windy weather.

Terri said...

You can tell she is just having a blast!!! Great idea with the slide!

aamayna said...

Wow, those second and third shots are amazing!!!!! I have been thinking the same thing. Mayna honestly thinks she should be allowed to swim in the deep end of the community pool without us. Hmmm....not at 2 yo!!!

Hannah said...

She is cracking me up! I love how she never let go of her baby on the slide!

Love the last picture!! So cute :)

It looks like you guys are having a blast!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog tonight. I had a few hours to blog hop..one of my favorite things to do. Happy 4th!