6.01.2009


I Heart Faces-Happy Birthday


I've been out of the loop for weeks now
but had to jump back in with
this theme.
This photo is from Crista's 1st birthday party,
just after the cake smash.
It was her first taste of sugar
and she wasn't too keen on it.
But she did enjoy playing in it!
Make sure to check out
more birthday themed photos over at


11 comments:

Leslie said...

awwwwwwwwwww she is toooo cute!

the monkey's mama said...

oh this photo made me laugh. And then I read that she wasn't too keen on sugar? Very well-trained kiddo :)

Great capture, though--her expression and her hands are classic!

Hannah said...

Aww...she was so tiny. I love it. I love the little smudge of icing on her face :)

Katelyn said...

LOL, great photo entry!

ScrappinAway said...

I love her expression, one the best photos in this category! I haven't got my up yet, I can't stop looking at all the fabulous pics!

Foursons said...

Love the lighting and look of amazement on her face!

Terri said...

She really enjoyed that cake!!! So cute!!!

nora said...

Love that look and she's such a teeny one here!

Melinda said...

We've missed you and your photos the past few weeks! This is just too cute! I can't tell if she is looking at it longingly or if she is already too full to eat anymore - lol. Love it!

Race said...

great capture! what a mess- but she looks like she enjoys it!

Becca said...

haha that face cracks me up! :-) great expression and great mess! I love it!