FFF- Jumping Bean
This month we're to choose our favorite photos from the week.
These were taken several weeks ago
but I'm just getting around to sharing them.
Crista and her Daddy have fun
no matter what they're doing!
Make sure to stop by Sarah's blog to see more FFF posts!











13 comments:
Fantastic photo's I just LOVE them. I just love the shots you can get with these camera's! Thanks for sharing, they are just so fun!
You always have great photo's! Cute as always!
Beautiful pics!!!!!
Sooo cute to see a daddy and his little girl!
I just love how happy Christa looks in the last photo!! Definitely having fun with Daddy!!
Goodness! Your pictures just keep getting better and better. I love these, that last one is just adorable!
I love these action shots. Man, can she jump high in that first photo!!!
Boy she can jump high, but she also has her dad on her little finger - what a cutie. I bet there are lots of days she is a daddy's girl (we have three of those at our house.)
Enjoy your weekend!
Those are truly awesome pictures. What fun. Happy weekend.
I love how you caught them with their feet off of the ground! Great photos!
What great pics!!! She is adorable.....& looks like Daddy thinks so, too!!
(By the way....she & our little Guatemalteca are fairly close in age!!)
Wow-those pictures are great! Nothing like a dad and his little girl!
Love love love the pics! Great shot of them jumping together! She is so darn cute.
Adorable!!
Post a Comment