6.05.2009

FFF-OUT!


Wasn't it just yesterday
Crista transitioned into her toddler bed?

Then how can it be that she's OUT of it already???
A few weeks ago we felt Crista was ready for a
big girl bed.
Boy were we right!
She's slept so much better since the conversion!
Yea for everybody!!

I tried to get a few pics to document the occasion
but Crista just wanted to monkey around!


Make sure you stop by Sarah's blog for more FFF photos!


16 comments:

Hannah said...

Her room is so adorable! I love it.

We are looking for a bed for Sophia too. I am SO not ready, I want her to stay in diapers and a crib forever....well not forever that would be creepy.

Leslie said...

awwwwwww where do the babies go??

Im getting abby the same comforter at Walmart..LOVE IT!!!

Have a great weekend!

Kim & Dave said...

What an adorable little girl.....& her room is gorgeous!!

Who authorized them growing up so fast anyway?

Bryce's momma said...

I love that you documented it! I didn't realize that she had gotten so big. I guess that it is hard to tell from a blog. her room is so cute and fresh. I like that she is monkeying around in the pics. You will remember better how she is at this age. lol Silly girl!

Leah and Maya said...

I keep forgetting we have the same monkey. Poor Maya I still have her stuck in a crib, I haven't even turned it into a toddler bed yet. A big bed, ah where would it fit in her room, looks like Crista has a nice big room, I love the color.

Heidi said...

I love her new bed, it is adorable! Crista is adorable as well!

Pineapple Princess said...

I love her room! It's so cool to see her goofing around in "her" space.

aamayna said...

Oh, her room is great!!! I keep wondering if Mayna would sleep better out of the toddler bed and into a real one. I may try that this fall. I showed my husband your blog last night and he loved it. Thanks for the advice too...I am going to post about it today!

Rhonda said...

What a great room. It's hard to see our little ones make such big transitions, where is that time! We just transitioned to the big bed too and I only cried a little.

Your daughter is so gorgeous. Love seeing her having so much fun on her bed.

Happy weekend, Rhonda

Jessica D. said...

precious... love the color off her walls!

G & H said...

Thank you so much for finding my blog and praying for me and my hubby AND for the encouragment on adoption!!!

I love finding new blog friends and already love reading your and your incredibly pictures of your princess!!!

Thank you again and I look forard to a wonderful blogfriendship :)

www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com

vaneblu said...

OMG I love her room :)
Beautiful Pics!!

Rachael. said...

She is adorable truly she really is!

Just wanted to tell you come to my blog you have won!!!

Thanks for entering!!

Jessica D. said...

I seen you won the Necklace from the Vintage Lane! Yea!

Marsha said...

LOVE the new bed!!!
Marsha

Robyn said...

What a cute room!!