June was a crazy busy month for us.
Actually, we're just now
finding ourselves
in a lull
after
4 weeks of constant activities.
We're enjoying down time this week
before things rev back up
for the last 4 weeks of summer break.
In June, our church held its annual VBS.
I led Crista's class this year
and we had such a fabulous time!
I had some great youth helpers
so I just gave them my camera for the week
and told them to capture everything they could.
It was fun going through
all the pictures
and seeing all the moments I missed.
This was my wonderful class.
I just love this age!
Crista with one of her BFF's, Coral.
We homeschool together
and she is just the kind of friend
I want for my girl.
I didn't see much of Addie Grace this week
since she was with her class.
She loved VBS and,
as usual,
sang the loudest in her class :-)
I have zero pictures of our closing program
since Crista decided to spike a fever
and come down with a sinus infection.
While all the others were performing for the parents,
we were sitting at the Dr's office.
Not how we wanted to end VBS,
but all in all,
we had a wonderful week!













No comments:
Post a Comment