7.14.2015

Addie's First Sleepover

Addie Grace has been asking
for almost 2 years now to have a friend sleep over.
I've been successful
at thwarting her attempts
thus far,
but this summer
I finally felt
like she was old enough to handle
the late nights
and early mornings
that always come from friends staying over.
Crista was invited to stay over at a friend's house so I felt
it was the
perfect opportunity
for Addie to have her very first friend spend the night!
 
First up,
building a tent!
The girls wanted to sleep under the tent
so we got it all ready and secure.
 
 
They watched a movie before turning out the lights.
I was so surprised
how quickly they fell asleep.
They were perfect!
 
The next morning
Daddy went and got donuts and chocolate milk
for breakfast.
What a sweet treat that was!
 
The girls played all morning
while I cleaned the house.
They played so well
that,
at times,
I forgot they were even there!
Seriously, they were SO quiet.
 
After lunch
we decided to head to the pool.
The day was hot and water was cool.
It was the perfect way to end the day!
 
 
 
I am so glad that Addie Grace has found
such a sweet friend!
God has certainly blessed both girls
with wonderful friendships!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Such a sweet age with friends! One of my favorites, old enough to realize they are buddies but young enough for no drama! Best of both worlds!