11.28.2014

Fall Fun

This fall we've had some great times together!
Back in October we
celebrated Jake's birthday.
The girls had been saving since the summer
to treat their daddy
to go-carts!
It was an awesome day!
 
 


 


 
Our neighbor girl,
Analee,
has been spending lots of time with our girls.
We all love Analee!
She's really gifted in gymnastics
and has been helping our girls learn a little.
Addie Grace in particular
 is soaking up all the instruction!
 



 
The girls got a surprise in the mail
from Mamaw and Papaw.
The girls couldn't believe it when they saw the box
and counted down the time until Daddy got home
so they could put it together!
 
Can you tell how excited they were?!
We
(yes, I said we.  Even I got on it!)
played and played all evening!
Jake and I love this see-saw
because on nice days we take it outside
but on those cold, dreary days,
we can bring it in the living room.
Its perfect!
 
Thank you Mamaw and Papaw for
all the smiles and laughs
the see-saw has brought to our girls!!
They sure do love their gift!



 
The weather has been so wonderful lately.
We can finally play outside almost all day.
And the girls do!
One day,
they found sticks and made a tee pee.
I love all the adventures
these two find themselves on.
What an imagination they have!!
Our motto around here is
any day that they come in for supper filthy dirty
is a GOOD day!
And we've had PLENTY of GOOD days here!



No comments: