We are thrilled
and quite relieved
to say Soccer 2014
is officially
OVER.
2 kids in 2 sports
kept us running this season!
Addie Grace played her first year
with the Sharks.
I'm pretty confident when I say
this first year
will also be her last.
Addie has some natural ability
when it comes to sports
but her interest just isn't there
when it comes to soccer.
She would much rather dance, prance and twirl
her way around the soccer field
than actually play.
At the end of each game,
I pretty much said the same thing to her each time...
Addie Grace, you looked so pretty out there!
:-)


Crista played for the Jags this year.
I have to say,
her team and her coach were both
awesome.
They won very few games
and they were a younger and smaller team
than the rest in the league.
But each practice and each game
I could see improvements.
They were the underdogs all season
who finally found their stride.
The end of the season games were exciting and intense
and Crista stepped up to the challenge
and played so well!
She had a wonderful soccer season!














No comments:
Post a Comment