I thought it would be fun to see what we were doing
on this day
in the previous years!
Here's what was going down on March 14, 2008...
ANOTHER snow storm had hit
and the girls were going stir crazy.
So I got out the washable markers,
stripped them down
and let them have some fun!
BEST.IDEA.EVER!
I still remember the sound of their giggles that day!
My sweet Guatemalan Princess!
March 14, 2010
Addie Grace had graced us with her presence
and I was determined to learn my camera better.
She always made the perfect model
because
she couldn't run away from me yet!
So that's what was going on in our world!
Hop on over to
Katie's blog to see more FFF!












2 comments:
These are SO cute! Where did those babies go??
I remember that day too! I showed it to Reese and she smiled and said that day was fun!
Post a Comment