3.18.2013

Wet

It was one of those days.
One or both of the girls has had a runny nose,
fever
and/or cough
for the last 3 weeks now.
And on top of that the weather has been
sub-par in my book.
Its either freezing, windy or flooding.
But today was different.
Today was
PERFECT!
 
And on top of the wonderful weather
Addie Grace learned to ride her trike today.
Not that she didn't know how already,
but today
her legs were actually long enough to reach the pedals!
She had a ball riding up and down the side road beside our house.
And couldn't wait for Crista to get home to show off
her new skill!

 


It was a perfect day.
And Crista wrote me a note at school today
asking if we could do a lemonade stand this afternoon
since the weather was so
{perfect}.
I told her I had another idea
and I thought she'd really like it...
 
That huge water puddle was sitting
right there,
taunting us.
It was begging for the girls to go splashing in it.




 
Crista told me I was right,
my idea was better :-)
 
Daddy got home just in time
to see the girls having all their
wet fun.
I love that his job is only a few blocks down the road :-)
 
Pure joy.
This girl needed some downtime
to just be kids
{school work is outrageous these days!}
 
This picture totally reminds me of
THIS POST
 
And this is the reason
the girls have been sick lately.
The pollen is unreal these days!
Kind of gross, huh?!
 
So that's what we did today.
Had ourselves a super fun,
very wet
grin filled afternoon!

2 comments:

Lalla said...

What fun!

And I'm jealous. Today is the first day of spring but here in Detroit the temperature is 30 degrees and we had snow flurries. Boo....

Hannah said...

Dude. I thought I had commented on this already. I would love a day warm enough to play in the water. It's cold here. I'm tired of cold...maybe I should plan a trip to GA ;)

Love those girlies!