On Palm Sunday
All the children marched into the church with palm branches
to kick-off Holy Week.
And when I say marched, Addie Grace did just that.
She marched and laughed all around that sanctuary!
I really wish I would've gotten it on video
because she was having a good time!
Crista also sang that morning for the church.
All the kids did a wonderful job!
After church was the Easter Egg Hunt.
There were so many kids there
but my girls didn't seem to mind!
Addie racked up and her basket was overflowing!
After grabbing all her eggs,
all she wanted to do
was open her eggs and eat all the candy from them!
Addie loves her Gigi!
My big girl Crista!
Seriously, when did she grow up...it happened so fast!
Crista was a pro at finding her eggs!
Crista and her little friend Gracie!
They are such sweet friends!
Although it was a very full and busy day,
we all had a blast!




















No comments:
Post a Comment