Easter morning started out early!!
As with every single other Easter,
I failed to get a pic of the girls in their Easter dresses.
At least I'm consistent!!
The girls loved their gifts from the Easter Bunny,
although I was shocked at how exciting Addie got
when she found a dollar in one of her eggs.
The girl loves her some money!
Crista got the one thing she asked for,
make-up.
She's growing up too fast.
After the Sunrise service,
the 8:30 service,
Sunday school
and finally a nap...
we headed off to Abby's house for Easter dinner and a little
Easter egg hunt.
My girls LOVE to hunt eggs!!
In fact after the official hunt was over,
they collected all the eggs and
I had to hide them again.
Just for them.
I love how excited the girls get over the little things in life.
Like little plastic eggs :-)
The littlest cousins.













No comments:
Post a Comment