3.03.2012

Rainy Saturday

Today was a rainy Saturday.
We don't seem to have too many rainy days here
so the girls go stir crazy rather quickly.
But here's how we beat those rainy-day-stay-inside-blues...

Start with two sweet girls,
well rested from their nap time...


...add one yummy snack of
apples and homemade caramel dip...
(recipe HERE)

...and our good friend Mr Gingerbread Man.

We had a fun afternoon
playing Candyland, eating snacks,
and having a blast with each other.
Even if Crista won the first game
and Addie Grace the second,
and neither Jake nor I came close to winning
at all
:-)




I guess you'd say it was a pretty fun afternoon,
even though it was a rainy day!

**Sorry for the low quality pictures in the past few posts.
I'm determined to blog the girl's childhood
and not be concerned with the technical aspect of my photography.
I just want to be able to enjoy the moments as they happen.
I also refuse to edit these pics...what you see is what you get!
So you're just gonna have to get used to it, k?**

2 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

We love what we get!! Looks like you were having a great time!!

Hannah said...

LOVE this :) Rainy days are fun!