Now that Crista is in school,
Friday nights take on new meaning.
Every Friday evening we put Addie Grace to bed as usual
and Jake, Crista & I have "family night"
{don't worry, Addie will join us when she's a little older,
right now she needs her sleep more than extra family time
and its nice having some quality time with Crista!}
Sometimes we watch a movie together and
sometimes we play a card or board game {Crista is quite the Uno player!}
but what ever we choose to do, we do it together.
Tonight Crista decided to do a Spa Girls Night.
First up, manicures & pedicures.
Crista chose blue polish with pink polka dots.
Very Crista!
Next we did facials.
Crista was all about it until I started putting on the mask.
Then she changed her mind.
The first mask was a flop so we washed it off and tried another one.
The second one was just what Crista was looking for!
And the spa treatment wouldn't be complete without cucumbers
:-)
Even if we opted to use them as a snack instead!
We had a really fun Spa Girls Night!
I love Friday nights!

















1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I love this! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Sophia loves to play spa, I am going to have to add the masks to our play, she would love that!
Post a Comment