Our sweet little Addie Grace is one sick little girl.
She's been in the hospital since Wed
with internal bleeding.
She is in surgery as I type, hoping to find the source of the bleed.
Addie had a blood transfusion earlier today because she's lost so much blood.
Please remember Addie in your prayers.
Jake, me & Crista too please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Hi Melinda, Just wanted to let you know I am praying for your miracle baby Addie Grace. I pray her surgery went well and the source of the bleeding has been found and fixed. I pray that you all have some rest and get to enjoy the healing to come. Prayers from California. Sarah
I'll pray hard for her, OH my heart is hurting for your family now. Prayers your way!
oh my gosh...im days behind....prayers coming to addie, you, jake and crista too!!! from IL...update us when you can!!!
Post a Comment