Now that Crista is in school,
I've been trying to think up super fun ideas
for Addie Grace
to help pass the hours until big sis comes home to her.
I just KNEW Addie would love finger painting.
I mean, what kid doesn't love getting messy?!
So I excitedly got everything ready
and with great anticipation
I placed Addie on the paper and started snapping away.
And she just sat there.
Like a bump on a log.
I asked her if she wanted to paint
and she very politely said,
"No thank you!"
And she sat some more.
So I grabbed her chubby little fingers to
help her out a bit,
help her out a bit,
you know,
{just to get her started}.
And I think its safe to say,
Addie Grace
HATED
it.
I mean,
could it really be THAT bad??
Apparently, it really is
THAT
bad.
Day 1 of super fun:
Epic Fail!!















8 comments:
Aww, even though she hated it, she made a wonderful masterpiece!!
What a great idea!
Haha! looks like Addie got the clean gene...
That is just pitiful! Those tears are killing me. I gotta say, I love the paint covered toes peeking out of the last picture :)
Poor girl, well now you know that is not her thing. Love her looking at her hands upset and her toes are all curled up. Its like slimy poison. I'm sure once she see's Crista do it she might try again, peer pressure always works when they are the super big SIS.
AWWW how sad :( But I think this post is way too funny :P She likes being clean!
Oh my goodness, I have never seen such big fat tears, especially when finger painting was involved! Hopefully she'll change her mind someday...finger painting is quite fun :)
these pictures are way too cute! poor baby, i think finley would react the same way, any time she has anything on her hands (cat hair, grass, a speck of dirt)....she comes to me, hand out to me...and says "eeewwwwww" and wants me to clean her hand off@!
Awww... that is exactly how Sophie would have acted. She did not like to get her hands dirty and still doesn't but is getting better!!
Addie looks adorable with her little tie dye looking piggies sticking out of the towel!
She remains in my prayers!!
Post a Comment