8.23.2011

Just a quick update on Addie Grace:

We are home from the hospital and she is
happy and healthy again!
It was a terrifying week for our family
and we're thankful for our happy ending.
I'll write up a post with the details after
we have time to process everything that happened.
Thanks for all the prayers...they worked!!

4 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Oh my gosh Melinda I haven't been on the blogs. So sorry I didn'teven know Addie was in the hospital, how terrifing. glad to hear she's doing well now. I can't imagine how scared you all were. Thinking of you all now sorry I'm late.

vaneblu said...

OMG I was terrified to come in here, Thank God she is all better now! What a horrible experience!

jenn said...

yipee! doing cartwheels!!! glad she is better!!!!!

Springtime said...

I am so happy that Addie is home and on the mend. I was really worried about your family. Glad there was a happy ending.