A Season Of Change
This time of year brings so many changes. We watched the leaves change colors. We've experienced the change of the seasons. We've seen the Halloween decorations go and the Christmas decorations come up around every corner. And we've witnessed Crista change in so many ways...she speaks in complete sentences (ALL DAY LONG), she pretend plays, and she now understands counting...not just counting to ten but counting objects. But even with all these big changes we've noticed in Crista, nothing could have prepared me for the physical change that occurred when Crista got her first "real" haircut yesterday.
Before pictures...













5 comments:
OMG! I did not think she could get ANY cuter!! I love her haircut! Makes me want to do the same thing to Sophie!! I may just have to!! And the bow makes it!!
I love it! Don't know how you could get any prettier:) Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. We sure miss you in Georgia!
Rickey, Sheri, Kelley, Caroline & Rebecca
She is too cute!!! She does look older. Hopefully we will see ya Friday.
We got Ben's first haircut at the same time you got your little one's. It was sad and I cried like a baby, but he does look handsome! I love your daughter's new look-she is gorgeous!
Yep, they really do grow up that fast! Cherish every second and enjoy the journey because it is sooooo worth it. Michele
Post a Comment