11.28.2008

FFF-Thankful

Today I am thankful for so much in my life. I look around and I can confidently say I've been blessed! If I had nothing else, no house, no food, no car, no friends, if I had nothing else, I'd still consider myself blessed because of this precious child God has granted me. How thankful-and grateful- I am!! Make sure to go go Sarah's blog to see more thankfulness!

Thanksgiving 2008
And just for fun, here's Crista last year on Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Precious! Look how much she has grown!

Leslie said...

awww she is just tooo cute!!! Scary how big they get in one years!!!

hugs,Leslie

Will and Aileen said...

You certainly do have a sweet daughter to be thankful for! She is priceless!

Robyn said...

She is beautiful!! I love the then and now pics!!

Hannah said...

Since you cut her hair she looks so grown up!! That's just not fair to a mommy at all is it??

Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

Daphne said...

Yes! God is so good giving us the blessing of adoption!