FFF-Favorite Family Fotos
This week Sarah's theme has us choosing our favorite family pictures. I didn't realize until last night that we really don't have many pictures of the 3 of us together. Usually I'm the one behind the camera so there really aren't too many pictures of Crista and me together either. I'm gonna have to work on that!
One of my favorites... After our Embassy appointment, everything is official, and we're just LOVING being a family of 3...FINALLY!
Probably two of my all-time favorites of Crista and her Daddy.
Probably two of my all-time favorites of Crista and her Daddy.
I love how she holds my face to kiss me. She sure melts my heart!

These 2 are special to us. Both show 3 generations.













7 comments:
I always love your pictures. They are so beautiful and just seem to capture your family in such a special way!!
Great pictures of your family! I just LOVE the ones of Crista holding cheeks and kssing faces! She is so sweet! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a wonderful weekened!
Hugs from SNOWY Minnesota!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too
Spectacular!!!! Keep the photo's coming. They continue to bring me great joy!!! Many Blessings, Michele
Love all of your family photos!!! The one of the 3 generations is perfect!!!
Hugs,Leslie
LOVE the family photos... that is one precious and loved little girl! I love the little blue shirt she is wearing on her daddy and grandma's lap. Too bad Crista is not bigger than Sophie and I could have her hand-me-downs.
Also, I fixed your link... you have to click on your timestamp at the bottom of your post to get your url for the post... different settings, I guess.
You always take such fabulous pictures that really capture the moment. Love the ones of Crista with her daddy. Absolutely precious.
What beautiful pics!!
Post a Comment