FFF-For Crying Out Loud!
If you were hoping for more sweet, darling and smiling pictures of Crista, well, you're out of luck! This week you'll find some not-so-sweet, not-so-darling and not-so-smiling pictures! So here is Crista and her crocodile tears....
The "I'm not getting my way" tears..
The "I'm not big enough and I don't like it one bit!" tears...
The "I want to see my Grandma...NOW!" tears...
The "Enough with the camera already!" tears...
The "I'm still beautiful even without a smile" tears...
The "What the heck is this stuff and why can't I move?" tears...
The "I'm 2 and that's why!" tears...
To see more kids with tears pictures, go see Sarah's blog.








5 comments:
Ok the snow one is how im feeling today! LOL
she is so pretty even when she is crying!
hugs,Leslie
Love the drama pics!!!! She is soo expressive!
Too cute!! The snow one is my favorite!!
We did have the same idea this week. Great minds think alike. :)
Your right...she IS very beautiful, even without a smile!
She is the cutest little teary face anywhere!
Post a Comment