2.28.2015

The Cousins Are Here, The Cousins Are Here!

My older brother
and his family
was able to come down for a visit
and stay with us.
We had a full house
but we had so much fun!
I always love spending time with
my sweet niece and nephews!
 
 

 
They wasted no time
and got right to the important stuff...
playing!
Even though they don't get to see each other very often,
they always just pick up
right where they left off!


 
We made some "stuff".
I can't remember what it was called,
maybe
glitter snow
or
slimy snow
or maybe it was just goop.
But whatever it was called,
the kids loved this stuff!
It could stretch forever!



We also did some art while they were here.
It was fun watching each child's creativity
come to fruition on canvas!
 



 
It was a wonderful visit,
even though it was a little cold!
I'm always thankful for
the time we get to spend with our far-off family!

No comments: