1.05.2015

~Vivien~

I had been looking forward to our
Indiana visit
since July.
All of our trips up north are special,
but I knew this one would be extra special!
Our sweet God-daughter, Lauren
(who married Jake's cousin, Nick)
had the most precious baby girl in July
and I was just itching to get my hands on her!
 
Meet Vivien Charlotte!
She has got to be the happiest baby
I've ever met!
 

 
 
I'm her Meme
and I can honestly say,
it was love at first sight!
 
 
Jake is her Pappy
and he's pretty smitten with her as well!
 
We got to spend two of our eight days
with Nick, Lauren and Vivie.
The girls have a special connection with Lauren
because they're God-sisters
and now they are proud aunts to Vivie!
 
Lauren is an amazing cook
and had the girls help
her with some Christmas goodies while Vivie
was napping.
Here they're crushing candy canes.



 
I had my ears listening
for that first stirring
letting me know Vivien was awake.
Lauren told me that she gives some of her sweetest grins
right after her nap.
So I quietly went into her room
with camera in tow.
And lucky for me,
the child didn't disappoint!
She was all grins and coos
and just oozing
that sweet baby-ness.
 
 


 
 After naptime,
she was all gummy grins!
See, I told you...
she really is the happiest baby!

 
 I just love this picture.
I hope you will always treasure
these precious {fleeting} moments
of Vivien's baby days, Lauren!

 
Store them up in your heart.
 
And remember them often!
 
And although I was a total baby hog,
the girls did get some time with
Sweet Vivie too!


 
And Vivien learned quickly just how much
fun
her Pappy is! 
 
 
Oh,
this little angel baby
just found her place
right in my heart!


 And of course,
before leaving,
we had to dine on some of Lauren's
best dessert!
 

 
Nick and Lauren,
you did good!
We're so proud of you
and who you've grown to be.
Parenthood looks very good on you!!
 

 
Give Vivie a kiss from her Meme and Pappy!!


1 comment:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Now that is one SWEET Baby!