12.16.2014

Christmas Musical

 
Sunday night our church
had its Children's Christmas Musical.
Both of my girls were given parts as
angels.
Pretty fitting, right?!
This is really not Crista's cup of tea.
She asked several times
to get out of it.
But in the end,
she sang all the songs that were asked of her
and she did it with a cheerful heart.
What more could a mama ask for?
 
I was told,
during practices,
Addie Grace was the
LOUDEST
singer.
And consistently won
candy
for her efforts.
I can honestly say,
the kid can sing out!
I was surprised at how
well Addie did!
 

 

 
My two sweet angels!

 
After the musical was over,
Crista quickly found her friend
and ate her cookies
and drank her hot chocolate
and enjoyed herself
knowing the musical is now behind her!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That's awesome! Addie looks so happy in the group shot. Sophia will sing in front of anyone...but not talk. Dmitry will talk to anyone...but hates to sing in front of people :)