2.09.2013

Sunshine

In the midst of playing catch-up with the blog,
I bring you a real-time post:

I love Saturdays like this.
The weather was perfect.
Like 66 degrees perfect.
Crista asked for her friend Rebecca to come over and play
and I happily obliged.
The girls were cheerful,
but how could they not be.
The weather was perfect!
 
They played most of the day in the backyard.
Picking what's left of the Camellias.
Playing their own made up games
in their imaginary world.


There was lots of swinging
and climbing like monkeys.
Laughter and smiles galore.
 
The older girls decided to do a little sidewalk art
which quickly escalated into body art.
They figured out pretty quick
if you add water to the sidewalk chalk
it makes paint.

 
Addie Grace,
being the prissy pot that she is,
refused to join in on their messy play fun.




 




 
It was a perfect Saturday.
Sunshine, friends, fun.
And did I mention,
sunshine?

No comments: