The Brown Family has expanded, again!
After years of promising
and after one very sad and {unfortunate} incident
at Christmas,
Crista finally has her kitten!
She is in love with this tiny little furball.
And after a week of debates,
Crista has named her newest friend
Belle.
She's just perfect with her gray fur and green eyes!
Crista absolutely adores Belle
and carries her around like a baby.
Belle is super patient with the girls
and provides lots of entertainment
for the whole family!
I think we got pretty lucky this go around!
And Crista informed me today that
when she goes off to Kindergarten,
she *might* miss Addie a little
but she'll miss Belle A LOT.
:-)








4 comments:
They are SO cute together!! I'm so happy for Crista, I know she'll love Belle forever :)
PS Sophia's kitty is named Belle too :)
Oh my goodness, I love the last picture; Belle looks like she is in heaven.
Maya would totally understand, she LOVES Fredrick, also a gray cat.
I nver thought about the fact that even though our girls are only a few months apart yours will start kindergarten!!!! I'm glad to have another year, she might be ready but i"m not, thank goodness for that fall birthday.
The picture will Krista and Belle stretched out together is ADORABLE. And Krista will miss Belle more than Addie??? Priceless.
Post a Comment