Back in August
my older brother and his family
came down
for a visit.
My girls always love when they come
because they're all so close in age.
Crista and Nicholas like to pal around
and Addie and Mackenzie are only 3 months apart.
Only Evan doesn't have a match.
But I'm kind of fond of him
so we like to hang :-)
We took our families to the aquarium in Savannah.
Its quite small but
everything is hands on
and its never overly crowded.
Just how we like it.
This day in particular was absolutely beautiful.
Cooler temps, no humidity, lots of sunshine.
We brought a picnic lunch and ate on the green overlooking
the water.
We spotted several dolphins swimming and playing!
On the grounds of the aquarium
are a couple of walking trails.
We, of course,
had to go exploring!
Although I didn't take nearly enough pictures,
we really enjoyed our time together!
Can't wait until we all meet up again!!



















1 comment:
It's nice to see some warm pictures. I LOVE that tree you had them in, how neat!
Post a Comment