FFF-Ho Ho Ho!
I know its been a while since I've blogged but Crista and I just got in from visiting my family down in Georgia. While we were there, Crista had the opportunity to see Santa and write a letter to him. She was so excited to see Santa...until it was her turn. The only way she would go up was with cousin Chase (Thank you Chase!!) I think the picture turned out really cute! If you want to see more Favorite Fotos, go to Sarah's blog.
I know its been a while since I've blogged but Crista and I just got in from visiting my family down in Georgia. While we were there, Crista had the opportunity to see Santa and write a letter to him. She was so excited to see Santa...until it was her turn. The only way she would go up was with cousin Chase (Thank you Chase!!) I think the picture turned out really cute! If you want to see more Favorite Fotos, go to Sarah's blog.
Writing her letter to Santa. She's still asking for a flashlight and some candy. But the other day, she did tell me she wanted Santa to bring her some "boys". When I responded, "Boys??" Crista said. "No, I just teasin'. I just want a sister instead." Oh, dear!
Miss Rebecca helping Crista put her letter in Santa's mailbox.









4 comments:
Crista is adorable!
she is soooooo pretty!!!!
Yea she doesnt need boys for Christmas just yet! yikes!
hugs,Leslie
How cute!! Merry Christmas to your family!!
Thanks for the comment!!
Crista is adorable!!
Post a Comment