12.04.2008

FFF-Christmas Fun!




Me: Crista, what do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?

Crista: Uuuummm, a flashlight and some.....CANDY!


If only she was always this easy to please!





To see more FFF pictures, check out Sarah's blog!


On a side note, please pray for our little family. I don't want to go into it but we got some disappointing news yesterday. We're trusting that God will use this as a stepping stone in our lives. We're putting our trust in Him. Thank you in advance for your prayers!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

wow that will be a cheap christmas for you this year! nice! LOL

hugs,Leslie

Sarah said...

Melinda, Crista is just precious as always!! Her wish list does sound manageable!!!

I will keep you and your family in my prayers!! Big hugs!

Tracy said...

Such acute pic, I hope that things work out for you.

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Great Santa Hat photo and I love the all she wants is a flashlight and some candy - if only all girls were that easy to please!

Praying for your family ...

Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2

Beck said...

She is SO beautiful! What a sweet girl too asking for a flashlight, lol! Santa should have no problem fitting that onto his sleigh! Have a great weekend!

Terri said...

What a great picture of her in the Santa hat!