9.18.2008

FFF- Tutu Cute!



Ok, so I chose a different theme than the given one, but I couldn't resist sharing these pictures of Crista. I think the title says it all! To see more FFF pictures, go to Sara's blog.













10 comments:

Marci said...

There pics are beautiful! I love all of them...Love, Marci

Kelly said...

Beautiful pics!!!! And what an adorable model! Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful little gal!!!

I love her pictures!!

Debbie

Hannah said...

She is so beautiful! I love a good tutu shot! Have a great weekend!

Hannah

Violet said...

She is just darling! I love that tutu! I've been trying to find a teeny tiny one for my cousins daughter due in Nov. and one to match for her 5 year old. My cousin is a ballerina and I just think it would be so cute.

Your daughter is very photogenic!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Ok she is beyond cute for words ... love all of them! What a diva ... thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Stacey and Dewey said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! There really is nothing more important to a girls wardrobe then a pink tutu. Come to think of it I wonder if I could find one in my size :)
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey

Isabella's mom said...

how beautiful she is and the photos too!





Jill

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little one, Of course she is my daughter.
Love you Crista,
Dad