FFF-Oh Baby
For this week's theme we're to post the earliest pictures of us with Crista. Looking back, I'm really disappointed that none of our pictures were great. We were so focused on Crista that getting a good picture just wasn't a priority. I can hardly remember Crista being so little and baby. These pictures bring back so many wonderful memories!!
If you'd like to see more FFF pictures, go to Sarah's blog at http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/









5 comments:
I call those pictures pretty good! She is adorable! The one of you and her together is just great! She is just so so adorable!
Hannah
She is just perfect!!!!!! Where did our babies go?*tear*
Have a great weekend,Leslie
What a beautiful baby she was an an incredibly gorgeous toddler now!
Oh my, what a beauty she is! She must melt your heart every day!!!
What a beautiful baby!!
Robyn
Post a Comment